Digital Manufacturing Consultant (m/f/d) Digital Acceleration using Low Code
Welcome to the EOS team! Discover the unlimited opportunities that our working environment offers in all things concerning additive manufacturing. Stir up international markets as a part of an independent family business.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
Your focus is on establishing and developing an accelerator for digitization, initially at EOS and subsequently at our industrial customers. The goal is to align digitization at EOS across departments and even more closely with customer processes.
- Using your awareness of digitization trends, you will evaluate what digital solutions are available to improve EOS's customer centricity, process speed and quality, and resource efficiency
- Together with our Chief Digital Officer, you will decide on further EOS digitization activities. You will compare the degree of maturity of the required activities with industry benchmarks to prioritize and achieve significant improvements
- Together with our Chief Digital Officer, you will also set up an effective Digital Acceleration Program and engage other EOS departments to drive the digital change process
- Based on your domain knowledge of manufacturing companies and their customers you will conceptualize and implement application solutions using low code platforms, this must include the required cyber and data security
- Based on your experience with change projects and the introduction of digital transformations, you will be able to lead a core team professionally. You see yourself as an architect, promoter, connector and accelerator of digitization
- Modern working methods such as Design Thinking, Scrum, Customer Journey Mapping and Lean Startup are known tools for building knowledge and skills, which you use effectively to effect change - you implement them in a team and establish an agile team culture.
HERE'S WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Are you enthusiastic about new digital topics and do you draw your motivation from pushing digitization? Then we are happy, especially if this describes you as well:
- Successfully completed studies in business management, engineering, or computer science with a strong focus on digitization of either company operations, digital services or digital business models
- Many years of experience in a manufacturing company, and additive manufacture experience would be highly desirable
- Many years of experience developing digitalisation solutions based on application software, especially based on Low-Code approaches or platforms
- Knowledge of one or more low code vendor platforms is required, for example: AgilePoint, Appian, Bizagi, Caspio, K2, MatsSoft, Mendix, MicroPact, MIOsoft, Nintex, OutSystems, QuickBase, Salesforce, and ServiceNow
- Several years of experience in model-driven design, automatic code generation, and visual programming
- Many years of professional experience in a renowned management consultancy, an in-house consulting company
- Several years of experience with proven success in project management and change management, ideally in the field of digitization / digital transformation or similar
- Know-how in the implementation and application of agile methods, such as Design Thinking and Scrum
- Very good German & English, enjoy traveling and different cultures
HERE'S WHAT WE OFFER YOU AT EOS:
- Varied tasks and the opportunity to drive forward a long-lasting, sustainable technology that offers great benefit to society
- Plenty of leeway for design in order to develop ideas for the future and take on responsibility
- Constant development through continuous technical exchange, courses and training at our EOS Campus
- And, above all, a caring employer with a culture of practiced values and great additional benefits and work conditions that are something to be proud of
Shape your fascination for technology with a pioneer of 3D printing – nowhere else will you have the chance to frame the future so directly than at EOS! Take the next step forward in your career and apply now.
Stelle offen seit: 18. April 2019